Webmaster Tools: [Especially Google Webmaster:]
It is another important module of digital marketing as it allows us to check indexing status and optimize visibility of our websites and blogs.
In this module, we will let you know the important tools and software that you require to successfully implement your digital marketing campaign.
Google Webmaster tool helps you to control various important parameters like crawling error, 404 pages, indexing, etc. on your website or webpage in search engine.
Use of Google Webmaster:
- Understanding Google Webmaster Tools
- Importance of Google Webmaster Tools.
- Setting Up Google Webmaster Tools Account
- Adding Websites to Google Webmaster Tools
- What is Search Appearance in Google Webmaster tool?
- What is Search Analytics?
- What is Queries in Google Webmaster tools?
- What is Crawl Stats vs Crawl Error?
- How to remove pages from Google Search results?
- How to index pages in search engine through Google Webmaster?
- How to Check Robots.txt?
- How to remove bad backlinks from your website?
- Tracking the performance of website in Google Webmaster Tools
- Tracking clicks, Impressions, site Position and CTR’s
- What is Data Highlighter?
- What is Rich snippets or Schema?
- What is HTML Improvements?
- What is AMP ( Accelerated Mobile Pages ) in GWM?
- How to use AMP in HTML pages?
- Google Manual Penalties
- Google Automatic Penalties
- Using Google Link Disavow Tool
- www and Non www website versions
- GEO Targeting through GWT
- Link Analysis through GWT
- Internal Link Analysis through GWT