Overview of Digital Marketing:
Digital Marketing is also known as Internet marketing, On-line Marketing or web marketing. This is the way to promote products and services over the internet using various mediums and forms like as Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, mobile phones, e-mail, etc.
In this module, participants will learn the basics of Digital Marketing and its components and their importance with challenges in today’s competitive environment.
Objective and Learning of the Module:
- Traditional Marketing Vs Digital Marketing
- What Digital Marketing Exactly Is?
- Digital Marketing Process
- Understanding Conversion Process, Types of Conversions, Types of Leads
- Customer Retention, Performance Evaluation, Strategies in Digital Marketing
- Learn Digital Marketing and its component and importance of each components
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- What is SERP (Search Engine Results Pages)?
- What is SEM (Search Engine Marketing)?
- What is SMO (Social Media Optimization)?
- What is SMM (Social Media Marketing)?
- What is Blogging & Purpose of Blogging?
- What is Adsense & Affiliates?
- What is Email Marketing?
- What is Mobile Marketing?
- What is Online Reputation Management?
- Understand how Digital Marketing can help you grow your business, domestically and internationally.
- Measure and analyse the visitor traffic to your website to continuously develop and improve your Digital Marketing efforts.
Benefits of this module: How is Digital Marketing helpful for you as a Job Seeker, as an Entrepreneur and as a professional?